14+ (Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that
tickets are not resold.
By continuing to the booking page you are agreeing to the terms set out below.
There is a show level ticket limit of 2 per person, credit card and billing address.
1. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person whom we
reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
2. No paper tickets will be issued. Your credit/debit card is your ticket. The credit/debit card
used by you for the purchase of tickets serves as evidence of your right to attend the
event. If you buy more than one ticket, in order to enter the venue and attend the event
your guest(s) (other ticket holder(s)) must accompany and be present with you at the
time of entry into the event, at the venue on the night of the show. You must be attending
the event. There are no exceptions to these requirements*.*
3. You must provide your actual credit/debit card that you used for the purchase along with
valid government issued photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter
the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card
used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event.
4. These tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances and any resale, transfer, or
attempted resale or transfer, will invalidate the ticket purchase. No changes to the
name(s) of the ticketholder(s) or letters of authorisation will be accepted.
5. If you require accessible seating we advise customers to contact the venue via telephone
on 0207 274 2290 during office hours Monday to Friday 10am-6pm
6. The event age restriction is 14 years and over only. Those 14-15 years old must be
accompanied by an adult 18+ years with valid photo ID
7. All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions and Purchase
Policy of Ticketmaster UK Limited, accessible at
www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html, as well as these terms and conditions. In
the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions will apply.
8. For more information on paperless ticketing please click here